Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Saint George







We went to St. George over spring break and had so much fun. We went with Jen and her kids, Alicia and her kids and we met Emily & Brian down there. My sister Britney also came and stayed the night with us. That was so fun because I haven't seen her for probably over 12 years. It was fun to spent time with her, she is so pretty and very patient with all the kids running around.
We swam most of the time. We went on a hike, that was our favorite part. The red rocks are so pretty. We found these baby squirrels and Stetler and Khloe were crying to take them home. We had a easter egg hunt and colored easter eggs. After it is all said and done, I need a vacation from our vacation. Three adults for ten kids wears you out, but is was totally worth it. Thanks sista's for the awesome trip, I love spending time with you guys, you're totally the best. I am so greatful to have such awesome sisters (yeh my sister-in-law is just like a sister to me).

3 comments:

Alicia said...

You guys are the best!! I knew there had to be a reason I didn't have any of my own sisters growing up... I just had to wait a little longer to get mine!! I am
so thankful to have you all!

The Browns said...

Oh Kris I to had so much fun and am so lucky to have such amazing sisters. Oh and Alicia is my sister to. I always include her as my sister no sister in law whn I talk about her. We had such a blast I love the late night momy talk. That is my fav part of every day. Love you so much!

Emily said...

Ahhhh sis! I love you guys!!! We need a re-do!! Flu Free!!