Sunday, March 29, 2009


Well life is good! We are so excited for April 8th because we are going to St George and hopefully it is good weather. We can't wait to swim and wear shorts, even if it's just for a couple of days. I went to the cannery yesterday trying to get our food storage built up. Emily scared me with a story about a lady who was just called on a mission to teach people about pandemics. She said that we will likely be seeing the bird flu in the next couple of years. I did a food storage calculator on line. It tells you what and how much you need with your size of family. Can you believe for a year our family size would need 900 lbs of wheat. That seems like a lot. Well, all you can do is a little at a time. If you are prepared you shall not fear. Lilly's Birthday is also on April 8th, she will be turning 6, she is so excited.
I wanted to share this cute story. Landen is in sunbeams and I am his teacher. We were singing a song in sharing time and it talked about Satan. He leaned over to me and whispered "I hate Satan" . I told him we don't hate anybody, we don't like the things he does and we don't follow him, but we don't hate him because he is our brother. He got this weird look on his face and said "Stetler is Satan?" I just started laughing.. He is so stinkin' funny.

5 comments:

Craig Family said...

That is so funny! It made me laugh out loud. Kids are sooo cute. I'm so happy you are back to blogging again. You've been missed.

Roger and Stephnie said...

Hey Kristi
It is nice to hear the update on your family-- you guys look so good! Way to go on the food storage. It is tough to gather all that we need. That is a funny story about your son too! Kids say the best things.

Alicia said...

oh funny!!!! Landen is a crack up!!

Emily said...

He is soooo funny!! Your kids say the funniest things!! I cant wait until Drake does!!

The Browns said...

That is the best story I just love that sweet little fella. St George was so fun. Thanks for everything we had such a great time. You and Alicia had such fun things to do and put alot into everything. Thanks so much and I love you.